You’re Invited | Type 1 Family Network meets Dr. Ponder
Join the Type 1 Family Network (TOFN) for an informative and engaging meeting with Dr. Stephen Ponder!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
12:30 – 2:30 PM
Messiah Lutheran Church
1801 West Plano Parkway – Plano, TX 75075
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided
Come hear Dr. Ponder present a wealth of information on:
- The benefits of an individualized approach to type 1 diabetes
- Current issues on the state of diabetes care in children
- Using a telemedicine approach to manage type 1 diabetes
- The empowerment children gain from being campers at Texas Lions Camp
- What it’s like to have lived with type 1 diabetes for the past 46 years!
Dr. Stephen Ponder is a board certified pediatric endocrinologist and certified diabetes educator who sees patients throughout the state of Texas. Dr. Ponder speaks internationally on type 1 diabetes issues in children, including insulin pump therapy and individualized approaches to care. He has served for 22 years as the Medical Director for the Texas Lions Camp for children with diabetes. Dr. Ponder’s revolutionary telemedicine approach to type 1 diabetes management is earning him praise from parents, professionals and educators.
Will you be attending?
Space is limited. RSVP to Alison Zettle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you!
To learn more about the JDRF Dallas chapter, visit our JDRF Dallas website!